have been supplying personalised products for over 14 years. Most
of our customers return many times to re-order.
If for any reason
you have a complaint, we will do whatever we can to rectify the problem
or gladly refund your purchase.
hope that you will be happy with our products.
Our aim is to provide quality products and a reliable service.
"I have received my order and am most
delighted with the ball
markers and the most efficient and excellent service" Ruth
"I would like to thank you for your speed and efficiency.
It is nice these days to get such good service" Jean (Edinburgh)
can only reiterate, it has been a most pleasant experience dealing with
company who knows what they are doing" Steve (Bradford)
Terms & Conditions:
Below are our terms & conditions in brief, these apply to the personalised
golf products sold on this website (bestimpressions.co.uk). For a full
list of our
terms & conditions please request a copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can inform
our sales office within 14 days of purchase to arrange a complete refund.
3. The product is subject to availability. If unavailable you will be
offered a full refund.
4. Prices are deemed correct at the time of order.
We will endeavour to deliver goods on time but shall not be liable for
any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delays outside
of our control.
6. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you should inform us within
14 working days, otherwise we shall have no liability for goods said to
be damaged on delivery.
7. We will issue you with a receipt, which will be sent with your goods.
We use PayPal & WorldPay for all our e-commerce transactions. We do
not accept any liability in whole or part for any compromise of customer
sensitive information on their part.
We will process all mail order and telephone orders in compliance with
the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards.
9. We hope to resolve any dispute amicably. Should you have a concern
please e-mail email@example.com. In the unlikely event of any
unresolved dispute, it will be handled exclusively in the courts of England
10. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not
affect our right to enforce the rest.
11. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your
country must be borne by you, we have no control over what these charges
12. We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any products
ordered by you.
We advise you to print a copy of these Terms and Conditions.